Saturday 6 October 2012

Big Time Adventure Pt. 2 - Big Time Summer Tour (Vancouver, BC)

I took a moment to collect myself after the soundcheck and M&G, and then it was time to take our seats. We were in the fourth row towards the middle. The seats were incredible! I wasn't familiar with the first two opening acts. First up was Victoria Duffield. She was a great dancer, and wasn't a terrible singer. Next was Tyler Medeiros. He was completely cute, and made the girls swoon. When he pulled out some classic New Kids on the Block, I knew I liked the kid.
The third and final opening act was Cody Simpson. I had seem him a month early when he opened for Big Time Rush in Bristow, VA. He's still too young for me, but a song or two of his had become stuck in my head. Forgive me for what I'm about to say, but Cortney and I got a good laugh from this.. Cody fell off of his chair during one of his dance numbers! I know he was probably horrified, but I couldn't help but giggle when the poor boy landed on his bum. He recovered nicely, but still - poor Cody!

One of my favorite elements of the Big Time Summer Tour is the countdown clock. It starts at twenty minutes, and you know when it ticks down to zero that those four boys will be on that stage. A second favorite element of mine is the opening video. Thanks to a technical glitch we could hear the opening video, but we could not see it on the screens. And then.. Elevate a little hiiiiiiiiiigher

4 comments:

  1. Eeek- i love the pic of Carlos 2nd row from the bottom in the middle. Nice photography skills ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i laughed when cody fell too...we are terrible people!...haha!!...also i cant believe we were the only ones who knew step by step...haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I swear when I watch the video back it's me, you, Cort and Tyler singing - that's it!

      Delete