Thursday 2 February 2012

You've got me hypnotized.

My baby sister - bless her heart - is not a diehard Backstreet fanatic like myself. She wouldn't lose her mind if they never put out another album. She wouldn't be devastated if they never toured again. She wouldn't cry herself to sleep at night if they were to ever (God forbid) break up. Without the Backstreet Boys, she would be able to go on living her life - or so she says. But she's my best friend, and therefore inclined to join me on these wild schemes I create.

I know Jenna was excited for our first VIP experience. She would ask me what I thought it was going to be like, or what I thought the boys would sing. She even started logging on to the fanclub under my name and reading through the forums.

I had no idea that she would react to the VIP the way she did..

Jenna decided we needed to do another VIP, immediately. Neither of us had the money for it, but we were hooked. How were we suppose to go to another concert and not do VIP? When we got back to our hotel in Vancouver on Saturday night, we logged on to backstreetboys.com. They had already taken down the VIPs for the next night, but Calgary was still up! Without much thought and completely on impulse, we bought two more Gold VIPs for the NKOTBSB concert in Calgary, AB on Wednesday. It was officially, we'd be meeting the boys for the second time - in one week - and it was all my sister's idea. My sister, who isn't a diehard Backstreet fanatic.. That's the power of Backstreet.

No comments:

Post a Comment